Thursday, May 04, 2006

...irritating......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



WHY?



WHY DOES THE IMAGE NOT LOAD?!?


are the gods conspiring against me in their envy?


WHY!


but anyways. you can see it here. hopefully. :P

eh. i realized that while my safari has no problems loading... IE and Firefox cannot see the image. WHY LEH?




*edit*


it occured to me that:


...thin people are really irritating. boooo....


and that:


i really really hate leeches of the human kind.


please kindly stop sucking my blood, before i rub salt all over you.


*ptui* i will spit my mighty acid saliva on your body in hopes that you will disintegrate before my pretty eyes.


*ptui ptui ptui*


drown you in my saliva. sucker.






*in other news*




I WANT TO VOTE GODDAMMIT. :(


yeah.

heh
hehh
hehhh.


i should be doing a new banner for this blog. it's a lil too innocent for my tastes. :P




*testing*


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us