Sunday, August 21, 2005

A apple a day keeps the technicians away?

My Apple Powerbook 15" has been running A WHOLE LOT slower than usual lately, and I finally figured out why. The lower memory slot is dead. Broken. GEHHHH..... Apparently this is a very common problem with Powerbook users, some sway ones get it outside warrenty. Some even more sway ones change logicboard 3 or 4 times. Wah lau eh... Those interested can surf the forums for this "infamous" problem.

Mr Jobs ar, can't you just solve the problem once and for all? I think replacing all the damaged logicboards is going to cost you more than what it would take for you guys to resolve the problem. Later macheads turn blackface sia. Then boycott your apple. then you how?

ARGH. Should be taking it to the Apple Center tomorrow. :/ Hope I don't have to wait a few days for it to come back. Else I have to wait till school's over before I send it for repair. Dammit.