Thursday, October 19, 2006

where is the love?

okay.

i'm not feeling the love. where are all the commentors. come on people. leave me a comment or something.

bloop.

okayyyy... anyways.s.s.s.s.s......


here's what's happening in my life right now.

i am:

collaborating on an illustration book with elaine. she's writing the story and i'm doing the illustration, and i'm crossing my fingers that it would be published and sold in bookstores. that would be ssoooooo. awesome. yeh. anyways, she has a few more projects in discussion - maybe a illustrated journal/filofax whatchamacallit thingies, etc. i'm excited! XD

going back to work tomorrow for my boss. He called today to ask me back to the company to help out, so i went down to the company and the BIG boss says that she wants to hire me permanently because the company is expanding overseas and she wants someone she can trust. (oh yeh. they really do love me.) but i haven't confirmed my answer as of now. i'll be working part-time for them instead. $8 per hour. :D so i'll finally have a liiiiitttllleee bit of income. that's a good thing.

thinking of ideas and possibilities for my Final Year Project (FYP). i'm kinda stuck here. there are so many things i want to do i don't know where to start. also, i don't know the limitations and restrictions of the FYP since it's an open brief. I need to consult with my lecturer.

doing Grace's b-day card right now. heh* forgot today was her bday. meeting her to go to the Crazy Elephant 'cause to night is JAZZ NIGHT! can't get stoned because i'm working tomorrow.

constipated. again. :X this has no relevance and is completely random.




and this ends today's ramble.