Monday, October 16, 2006

ramble.

i shall post up photos of my japan trip.

soon?

maybe?

i dunno. i'm so lazy i can't even be bothered to charge my handphone.

bloop.

let's see. what have i been doing for the past two days?

eat sleep shit watch youtube.
eat sleep shit watch youtube.
eat sleep shit watch youtube.

i must be the healthiest person on the freaking planet. my legs have atrophied from the lack of use. my brains are slowly degenerating and my eyes are popping out of their sockets.

sounds familiar? XDDD

ah yes. anyways.

eheh. good news for me.

nyahahahhahaa. i have found a collaborator in crime. she's called elaine and we're going to be collaborating on an illustrated book. it'll probably span 6 months, and right now i'm still in the beginning stages of character design. the book might be published.

which means

I MIGHT BE PUBLISHED! YAYYYYY.

this is coming at a very good time for me because i'm too fucked up now to actually think of what i'm going to do after graduation.

study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work? study? work?

ARGH.

i'm actually thinking of working for a year after graduation. << me. working.

HAHAHHA.

very funny concept isn't it. but i'm thinking about it. and probably explore my possibilities for a while. if i'm gonna spend 250K going overseas i want to make sure it's worth my moneh.

should i get a bachelor of arts in illustration?

boop. how about conservation work?

boop. what about journalism?!

boop.


ARGH.

okay i'm off to draw. bloop.