Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Diploma Show

For those who still read my blog, the graduation show is

1st & 2nd of March, at the Temasek Convention Center located in the outskirts of Temasek Poly far away from every convenience. From 10am-5pm. Come to see me perform acrobatic tricks for peanuts!


As much as i want to be jumping up and down and screaming with JOY about my upcoming graduation, i find myself being strangely ambivalent about the whole matter. Could be because the stress about my Diploma Show and the money i've wasted on it. I shudder to think about how much i've spent so far - not including cab fees. Could be because i have absolutely no idea what the heck to do after graduation. Could be because i wish, that for just a little more, i could still be a student - not necessarily at Temasek Polytechnic. Anywhere is fine. I don't want to grow up yet.

The road ahead me is blank. like xerox paper white. not even a spot of dust on it. I'd always thought it should be diamond dust coated, reflecting the bright future ahead of me. It should be glimmering, sparkly white, but for now it's just plain, stark white.

a disappointment, i'm sure.