Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm not dead - Pink

This is an incredibly weird point in my life right now, as i am contemplating my future and if overseas studies is would truly be beneficial.

On one hand, my illustrations are sorta picking up and i'm making a little money from them, and on the other hand, that greener grass syndrome is striking me with increasing regularity these days. Like. would a stable job be better? or would i be more adept in another profession?

I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE THINKING LIKE THIS LA.

whatever happened to sex, drugs and rock and roll?



in other news.

more depressing stuff.

an aunt - very close family friend attempted suicide. she didn't succeed, but is now in critical condition.

reason? she was drunk and was quarreling with her girlfriend.

i don't know what to think. tell me.

why are the people around me all attempting suicide?

WHY?

fucking hell.