Monday, September 19, 2005

Broke AGAIN - for the 20092387th time

YAY! Went down to Bugis after the Global Citizenship tutorial!

I got :


Serena Valentino & FSC - Nightmares and Fairy Tales (Beautiful Beasts) from Absolute Comics = $29.90

+

Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels - The Communist Manifesto from Kinokuniya = $11.55



=



Ag very BROKE.




Hah! And I found The Fairytales of Hermann Hesse in one of my bags. -_-" No wonder I couldn't find it. Geheheh.



Which book should I pack for the China trip?


hmm...





-----------------

*EDIT*

I've put in music again! Only this time it doesn't autostart, so you have to press play in order to hear it.

The bandwidth is incredibly INCREDIBLY small. :/ So probably the first few who press will be able to hear it.


heh.

Title : The Mummers' Dance
Artist : Loreena McKennitt
Album : The Book of Secrets

Listen to samples here!
-----------------