Sunday, September 18, 2005

Moon Cake?

I only like to eat the crust of the moon cake. The brown coloured pastry thingy. :P

Saw a buncha kids playing with lanterns and candles in the park. So innocent! Last time we used to set those cheap paper lanterns on fire. They burn pretty! Oh yeah, some kids were fooling around with sparklers and such. We made sparkler rockets that exploded in my days. :/ Kids these days are so deprived. But I suppose they're too busy pat-tor-ing to care about stuff like that.

Was going to post a tutorial on how to make your own exploding sparkler rocket. Budden. Aiyah. No point.

I feel old...


-





I didn't realise how the rise in oil prices affected us until today, when my dad filled up his tank on the way home from my grandma's house. I think my heart rate corresponded to the increase in the meter. Watching it climb..and climb...and climb summore....


50 litres of petrol FOR 93 BLOODY DOLLARS. WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK IN THE WORLD?!?


It used to cost just 50 bucks to top up his tank. :/ As if paying the ridiculously high COE is not enough, still must pay so much for petrol. No wonder people are pissed.


*Ptui*


I'm gonna get me a Harley. :D