Sunday, September 18, 2005

Corel Painter Essentials 2

Oh man. I just found out I had a Corel Painter Essentials 2 installer lying around.

Was trying to install the damned tablet into my iMac budden the iMac is only OSX Version 10.2,
the Wacom tablet needs 10.2.6 and above. ARGH DAMMIT!

I suppose have to wait till the Powerbook comes back. :/

Anyways, Corel Painter Essentials 2 is not bad, but I don't really like the interface and the limited brushes. :( Plus alot of features is missing. (free wad - what you expect.):

Then again, this is probably awfully outdated. T_T so unless I buy the latest version - which is going to cost me the money I don't have - I'm just gonna have to settle for this.

Not too bad, I like the painting style. Much nicer than Photoshop. Photoshop is too refined liao. Painter is like you're sludging real paint onto canvas!

SHIOK!

Off to explore summore.

ja-