Monday, September 26, 2005

Tagged. :/

Ah. got tagged by fireburn.

List three random facts about yourself that your friends might not know.

1) Imma closet Kelly Clarkson fan
2) gackt fantasies :X
3) My dad was in jail before for being communist

7 Things That Scare Me / 7 Things That I Hate.

1) Cockroaches
2) Ants
3) Harry Potter mania
4) Being broke
5) Hypocrites
6) Disease
7) Conformity


7 Things I Like The Most.

1) Drawing
2) My 0.3 mechanical pencil
2) Daler Rowley paper
3) Powerbook
4) Wacom Tablet
5) Reading
6) Daydreaming
7) Spending money


7 Important Things In My Room.

1) The Mac
2) The fan
3) The bed
4) The books
5) The shutters
6) The CD collection
7) The art materials


7 Random Facts About Me.

1) I can't control my spending
2) Shutters in my room are always closed. I like the dark.
3) I hate recieving b-day presents that I don't like
4) I love Studio Ghibli, Hayao Miyazaki, Tim Burton, Mamoru Oshii, etc etc..
5) I spend my allowance on books and albums.
6) 3/4 of my wardrobe is black.
7) I'm a narcissist.


7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die

1) Rob the bank
2) Give my parents 10 million each, so I don't have to worry about them
3) Go on a spending spree
4) Have a movie marathon
5) Shag Gackt
6) Race in the Grand Prix
7) Shag Gackt


7 fav bands

This is hard... :/ except for X JAPAN! the rest is in no particular order.

1) X Japan!!!!!!! (1st)
2) Guns and Roses
3) Beatles
4) Nirvana
5) Mr Children
6) Dir en Grey
7) Gackt/L'arc en ciel.


7 Bloggers Whom I Wanna Pass This Thingy to

1) Maro
2) Kucinta
3) Maddie
4) Chunz
5) Isa
6) Shyue Chou
7) You who read this.




HAHAHAHA. i think i'm so funny. :X