Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I AM THE ICE STACKING KING!

HAHA.

YES.

I AM THE ICE STACKING KING! BOW TO ME. (that means you, chunz. XD)

*gloats...*


*gloats summore...*


*cackles like a mad woman...*


Oh yes, I reserved the EDWARD SCISSORSHAND LIVING DEAD DOLL!!! for 250 bucks. haha! I must be insane. Yes I think I am insane! HAHAHA!!!! Insane over Edward!

Anyways.. I SAW THE iPOD NANO TODAY!

and guess what?!?

I DIDN'T LIKE IT.

"*Gasp* wadduya say?!? YOU DON'T LIKE THE NANO?"

YES. :P It's too thin and too small. Easy to lose, not nice to hold, and I predict alot of people will hang it around their necks or someplace really obvious to show off that they have the Nano! HAHA! And for some weird reason I dislike colour screens. I like the white backlight of my mini. Heh heh.

I like the feel of the iPod mini in my hands. So nice - can fill up the whole hand. XD

Do I sound really high today?

Heh. That is because I AM THE ICE-STACKING KING! HAHAHAHA.

Zaru Soba is yummy!


-----------------------


Shyue Chou : wah alot of comments, I reply to you here okie. XD


I LOVE AKIRA! wanted to catch SteamBoy earlier when it was screening but tickets were sold out, so was GITS:Innocence i think. :(

Heh heh, if you read Howl's moving Castle, you REALLY should read Stardust! There's a little insider joke. XD

Anything Ghibli beats American stuff anyday. then again, i'm just xenophobic and biased. Ghibli fare IS really good though!

NAUSICAA THE COMIC IS LIKE THE BEST!! but how come yours is 3 vols? I think Miyazaki took 13 years to complete the comic. Very expensive! :*( I got the English version from Viz.

You're on a first name basis with the staff of Absolute Comics? wah lao! *kowtows to you*

XD I have the mp3. HAHA. I have the Mask and the Mirror though. :P and one other album I can't be bothered to dig out.

heh.