Saturday, September 03, 2005

TOO FAST!

WAH LAU EH.

While I was busy battling my deadlines and assignments, I was like totally cut off from the world. Had no idea it was falling apart so bad.

Eh - okie, to those of you who get news mainly from me or my blog.. :/

New Orleans is in a mess right now, people are dying, raped, slaughtered, rotting along the flooded sidewalks (if they are dead, that is), etc etc. Effectively, it has gone down the toilet bowl and stuck in the sewers. But nothing new. It happens all the time, the only thing is that this is AMERICA so it just gets more coverage than other poor and "huh? where's that?" countries. Bush is in deep shit right now. HAHA.

When the tsunami hit last year everybody is scrambling to get help to those people, but now everybody's waiting to watch show. Got popcorn and marshmellows ready liao.

Don't gimme all that bullshit about sympathy and blahdy blardy bloody blaarrrhhhh.. I don't give a damn. I wanna see how Bush squirms when the whole mess is over.

I thought PM Lee Jr's letter to Bushy was quite funny. "I watched in awe the scenes of the destruction wrecked on the Gulf Coasts of Louisiana.......pounded and inundated by the storm and the floods."

Why watched in awe? It conjures an image of Lee Jr watching TV with his jaw hanging open and tongue rolling out. :/
Why pounded and inundated? Does he think that Bushy doesn't know they are getting pounded? Machiam pouring salt and acid on the reopened wound.

Anyways, why do they have to write letters? You think Bush got time to read?

Bush on phone with General.

"Yes General. My orders are for the troops to shoot to kill to enforce order."

"But, Mr President, shouldn't we help them? The situation there is bad enough without us creating even more chaos."

"SHOOT TO KILL GODDAMMIT. I AM THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT. YOU SHOULD ALL OBEY MY ORDERS. AND I SAY SHOOT TO KILL."

"But..."

"Shoot to kill General, or else the first one will be you."

"...*gulps*......"

"Oh, how nice. I just got a letter from the Prime Minister of Singapore. Isn't that sweet? Just a moment, let me read it out to you."

"Dear President Bush, at the time of one of the wors-"

"Erm, Mr President?"

"Shut up General. I'm trying to read PM Lee's message to me."

"MR PRESIDENT, THE FLOOD IS GETTING WORSE, PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO LOOT AND RAPE"

"I said, SHUT UP. I'm READIN PM LEE'S MESSAGE TO ME."

"Yes, Mr President."