Saturday, February 18, 2006

rAnt

my ears. my poor bloody abused ears. charlotte church's "new" songs are absolutely horrendous. it's like listening to hilary duff and ashley simpson combined. and i'm aware that this "review" is several months late.





eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk.......... oh yes china girl is outside and i refuse to open the door for her. how's that for being a mean, evil bitch.


haha. haha. hahahahahaha.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



in other news.



SCHOOL IS OVER OVER O V E R ! ! ! ! ! !

i is a happy girl.


ehk. i'm gonna barricade myself within the confines of my lovely, lovely, dark room and not come out for a week.

i think i have a fever. and sore throat. and flu. because my mucas is yellow-green.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



i hate the china girl.
damn you. damn you to hell. bahhhhhh.