Thursday, June 15, 2006

)(@##()87$()@#98(#*@$(*_)(*$)(@*

okay



*insert vulgar expletive x 10000000000 here*


because i'm so freaking pissed i don't know where to start spouting vulgarities.







I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF.


I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF FOR BEING SCREWED OVER.




what happened you asked?






having your moral integrity questioned by a money pinching fucktard of a boss definitely brightens up my day.



yep! no doubt. that's like one of my top 5 fav. ways to add colour to my miserable life.










*insert VULGAR expletive x 12 389 098 234 375 723*






miserable bastard lovechild of a scroogeXogress.













*ediit*




it is now around 30 mins after the above post.

it's wonderful how fanfiction can soothe one's soul and anger.

yes go fanfic writers. salvage whatever that's left of my crappy day. THANK YOU!

XD happy happy. because my fav fic of the moment is just updated. and a DOUBLE update!!! nyahahahaha. how fickle i am.