Monday, July 03, 2006

random post

i just hate writing this but guess i have to write at least 2 lines before my profile can be used...

i started working when I was born. Cos my dad own a company and he had brought a small company to a regional company. I remember every time during school holiday, I will go to the office to help out. Dun get any wrong idea that I just stay in the office and do nothing. My job: toilet cleaner... but thanks to him, today, im a toilet manager...

anyway i'm here to know more and different open-minded people who appreciates the finer things in life and also with common interests to share and have some fun.
My Ideal Person:
at the age of 18, I went overseas for my study. Over there, I had learnt a lot of stuff that I dun thinks I can be able to learn in Singapore.

most important of all, i get my freedom...
But now back in Singapore, quite tied up and hopefully by using this channel to find someone who shares the same interest and are adventurous to look for FUN...








you know it's really funny how people can go overseas and be so proud of the things they learnt there without ever picking up the necessary language skills to make themselves sound more intelligent.


oh well. btw. this guy emailed me





So how is your weekend?? Well mine sucks!!! got into another car accident last week... 3 car accidents in the space of 6 months?it happened along cte as I was going for my soccer training?but I dun know wat happened, I just bang into a YELLOW CAB!!! And it is a 4 car collision. All my accidents happened with cab!!! Dun understand why?I think they should send for retraining!!!
anyway im Edwin.

abit about myself. went to perth to study since 16 and ever since I came back from Perth, life has been boring... cant really go on like this... that’s why join this channel to excite my tough and pressure lifestyle… need to seek for new excitement…

my intention? just to enlarge my circle of friends... all my friends either study in Aust or go to other part of the world to work on their career... left mi, in singapore where FUN is not in the Singapore dictionary...

cheers




my reply >> dude. if you got into 3 accidents in the space of 6 months, perhaps it is you who should go for retraining.




yeah, morons are always in abundance. sad. another random point, i really hate people who end every other sentence with "..." - especially guys. makes them seem so wishy-washy, 婆婆妈妈。irritating.