Thursday, November 23, 2006

HELLO

yes i apologize for not blogging earlier. i have been working, drawing, consulting and alternatively driving myself insane with lack of sleep.

and yes, details of the next MAAD SUNDAY. (do i sound like i'm money-crazed and only updating about the MAAD SUNDAY details every week? i really apologize if it feels that way. I AM SO BUSY I WANT TO SLEEP I NEED SLEEP!!!!)

okay, anyways.

details:

We will be at The Atrium, outside Plaza Sing.


FRIDAY 24 NOV

6.30pm - 9.30pm

SATURDAY 25 NOV - SUNDAY 26 NOV

10.00am - 9.30pm


Have new postcard designs as well!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




and a special Christmas edition. there will be more to come!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





yep. and i end this post here because i'm so tired and i need to write an essay for my boss. will update again.



>.<