Thursday, November 02, 2006

WOOOHHHOOOOO!!!!

i'm so higgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... like i'm on some frigging ecstacy or something.


WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LSD. ?


today is a happy day. went to kino to check out Paul McCartney's Blackbird Singing. XD found it all by myself - NO HELP FROM COUNTER NEEDED. nyahahaha. i is genius.

but the copy was old. and yellowed. and somewhat tattered, i'm waiting for them to call me back to see if they have new copy. bahahaha. bahahahahhahahahahahhaa.

oh yes, and sat on Kino floor to read James Lovelock's The Revenge of Gaia. I'm currently reading Tim Flannery's The Weather Makers, How Man is Changing the Climate and What it Means for Life on Earth.

sounds cheem? a long book title does sound super fucking intimidating right. but it's a fucking good book to read.

RECCOMMENDED!

and i found the DBS ATM machine in Takashimaya all by meself by reading the floorplan. i feel so proud of myself now. great achievement. yes!

Vittel mineral water tastes weird. i don't like it. Blah.

anyways. i spent two bucks on this chinese magazine because it featured the leads from GOONG (Princess Hours). TWO PAGES NIA. but i still bought it. and carried it over to the cashier under my Tim Flannery book because i was too ashamed to be seen carrying it. I PLACED it face down at the cashier, AND THEN SHE TURNED IT OVER TO SCAN THE PRICE.

OMG. the horrors. the SHAME. for i cannot help myself because i'm behaving like a K-Drama-crazed ah-soh. >.<~

and i'm not thinking coherently right now so pardon all spelling mistakes. i can't be bothered to change them. bahhhhh.

JJH is so HAWT... HOTTTT... yummy... *wipes drool from mouth*


XD



listening to: meatloaf - bat out of hell

and i have ripped my HIDE cd into my iTunes.

happiness.


i can't wait for my blackbird singing book.

heh.