Wednesday, March 07, 2007

hello world.

okay, i'm graduated.


whoopee!


and my mom have just cut my allowance.


hurrah!


what to do what to do what to do ? ? ?


awesome.......


in other news:


it is very slightly embarassing how whiny i am about my mom cutting off my allowance. i think i'm still at a point in life where i think i am entitled to anything and everything without having to work for it. it's hard to be pushed off the cliff when one's wings have yet to harden, but possibly, just possibly, it is flight itself that toughens the wings.

it is only my dreams that fuel my passion, but in the end, you realize that without money, you can't do anything. i take for granted i'd be funded my entire life while i pursue my dreams. idealized dreams where i do art for art's sake and money is not a problem.

did you hear the loud splash? yes. reality hits you real cold in the face. like a tub of icy water.

i'm already missing my allowance. goodbye my friend. i will miss you.

-ag






am thinking of ways to get me hands on some moneh. moneh moneh moneh. legally or otherwise. :D

AM AVAILABLE FOR HIRE! FREELANCE DESIGN AND ILLUSTRATION SERVICES! FEEEEEDDD MEEEEEEE.