Sunday, September 04, 2005

Raining...

Woke up to a really cold and really dark room today. ^_^ I love rainy days. the smell of the rain.. the thunder rumbling in the distance.. the stillness.. the quiet..


and then of course. what to do on a rainy day?

WATCH SPIRITED AWAY!!!!!

I love spirited away!!

*WARNING. FAN GIRL GUSHING AHEAD*

Even though it's like almost the 40th time I've watched it, I still cannot get over the graphics. OMG. I've always wanted to work for Studio Ghibli. Ask me to sweep floor or clean toilet oso can!! OH MAN.. (*&@#)*#^*@74.. yeah yeah. okie. haha.

*Disclaimer : Spirited Away doesn't belong to me. BLah blah blah. If only it did. XD*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The only thing I don't like about it is the ending.

MR MIYAZAKI. IF YOU READ THIS, I DEMAND FOR A SEQUEL. A SEQUEL YOU HEAR?!? A SEQUEL!!

Please.. pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeee.... *flutters eyelashes*

Thank gawd for fan-fics though. XD

HAKU X CHIHIRO 4EVER ! ! !

*Edit : Pictures 5-10 too washed out so i edited and reposted. -_-" i know i very free. BECAUSE HOLIDAY LIAO! HAHA!*