Saturday, March 11, 2006

exploited!

$8000 bedsheets





Tiff & Co.





Victoria's Secrets





Presidential Suite at the Hyatt.





. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .







yes people. my boss is V. VVVVV.



VVVVVVVV



VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV



VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV






RICH.






and i'm paid 440/mth.






*cries*




anyways. HEH. a Victoria's Secrets catalogue came to the office today.
My colleagues and I had a good snigger laugh over it.


if i go any further my fellow overworked-underpaid-co-workers colleagues will be rendered accomplices.


i should just shuddup right now.



i wanna be rich too.



*cries*


Anyways, I'm getting along with the guys better than the girls. Hmm. I wonder why.

bahaha.





- - - - - - - - - - -

In other news.




FAT, FAIR MEN SHOULD NOT WEAR TIGHT, NYLON SHORTS IN THE MRT AFTER A GAME OF BADMINTON AND FURTHERMORE THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM DIGGING THEIR FILTHY NOSE IN PUBLIC.

And they shouldn't have curly black body hair.

and they shouldn't STAND RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND SCRATCH THEIR CROTCH.



ASSHOLE! ARSEHOLE. ARGH.


ARGH. ARGH. ARGH.

ARGHHHHHH.


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


MY EYES


MY FUCKING EYES.



MY BLOOODY FUCKING EYES.



yes and off i go to read my fanfiction.

honestly, i have no life.