Wednesday, July 27, 2005

What i want for my birthday.

EH HEH.

Countdown to my birthday. i dunno how many days it is, i just know that it's THIS SATURDAY. HEH HEH HEH.

Things i want for my birthday :


1) Loud, irritating and tasteless "Don't Phunk With My Heart" cellphone ringtones to be banned.

2) Elimination of all the annoying kids running about on MRT platforms.

3) Bush to go down, along with his administration. And i don't mean in a plane. :X

4) Girls in pink all over to never cross my path ever again. *Caps* EVER. *Caps end*

5) Ditto for those girls in ultra mini tight tanks and skirts with everything spilling out.

6) Parents who stand by watching their kid's obnoxious behaviour without doing anything to get 3 months probation.

7) Osama bin Laden to get caught.

8) Africans with AIDS to stop having sex.

9) Blue Blood by X Japan.

10) Photoshop CS.

11) World Peace.



I think only after the above mentioned things are done, will there be world peace.

Don't ask me what a CD and photoshop has got to do with it, it just does.