Saturday, July 30, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!!

OH MAN.. I AM FINALLY 18 NOW!! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!! I CAN BUY ALCOHOL!! 3 MORE YEARS TO R(A) SHOWS!

Okiie... wadeverr.. haha. I'm sick right now. T_T so i have two tissues stuck up my nose to stop the mucas flow. Not very glamorous for the start of the b-day yeah. Thanks to all those people who wished me happy b-day at 12am! Especially to Vera because i have to apologise to you for being a mean and self-centered bitch. Yeah.

Anyways. There goes my plans for boozing the night away. I think if i actually drink beer, my nose would drop off and my throat will disintegrate. goddammit. ARGHH..

*coughs coughs* My eyes are a little blurry right now. I hope i don't die on my birthday - it would be kinda cool though - but nobody ever dies from flu, unless its the avian kind. :/

*CHOY CHOY TOUCH WOOD*

Yeah. ANyways. My B-day Wish. Shall put aside my cynicism for once and actually make a wish.

I WISH THAT :

The world will be a better place for us to live in,

All the terrorists would die because a bomb accidentally explodes in their HQ,

There will be no more sickness, no more sadness, no more heartaches,

George W. Bush will get a personal visit from Osama and they will become fuck buddies,

No more hate crimes

No more girls in pink

No more stupid ah lians carrying jack/emily accessories

No more stupid kids running around

No more stupid couples who like to PDA everywhere

and the list goes on and on and on...

and finally

WORLD PEACE.




Ah. screw the above. as if that's really gonna happen.

What i really want is Yoshiki.

HAHAHA.